My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 30. mai 2013

Then suddenly again...

... I was about to go on a new trip! -Bali. The fun thing about it was that it wasn't because of my holiday plans to get here, but because of work -which I don't mind at all! :) 

The day was brilliantly sunny; I don't think I've ever seen such a nice weather travelling from Oslo to another part in the world:) Qatar Airways was the name of my airline,  which I've never flown with before, so I was pretty excited how it was going to be to get with them! From earlier I've heard a lot of good about them...! 

Well up in the air, I always find it so fascinating that the sky is mostly blue -and it's just so lovely to rest your eyes upon! 

With Qatar Airways, nothing is left to accident; everything was just so nice and clean -they even had their own plastic glasses specially designed, -and- instead of those boring salty crackers you always get, they had prepared something really special for us:)

When I go abroad, or wherever I go, I find it so interesting to see how things are different -I've never seen arabic letters on a plane-seat before! :)

The lunch was lovely! It even tasted great! 

My life back home is always intense, busy and hectic, with a lot of stuff on my agenda -therefore I  barely need any type of magazines or stuff to keep me occupied with during flights or so, cause I like to just stare out the window, let my thoughts drift away, just let go of all those to-do-lists...

Atfer six hours of flight reaching Doha in Qatar; I find it both funny and interesting, to come to another culture, in a total different part of the  world, experiencing another way of viewing things; as in these campaigns, where I clearly feel and can tell, that you would never see such bold and dark campaigns back home...




Back on the plane again...

Pitstop in Singapore...

Then...

Tah-dahh! :)) We're here! Isn't this beautiful?! Welcome to the home of a very special and talented little lady! I'll tell you more soon... ;)









2 kommentarer:

  1. Looks amazing, although I was tired just thinking about all that flying. Not sure I'd ever want to leave once I got there.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hey, DocMac! :) Thanx -it was a long trip with three flights to get here! Worth it though! :)

      Slett

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)