My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 27. mai 2013

Shaize! :)))

How come time is travelling so fast? Suddenly it's spring yet again, and summer is moving on...

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted to you, and so therefore I have a lot to tell you guys about... :)
To some of you who's following me on Instagram, you probably already know that I've moved from my old place, no.21 -I-ve been doing a tremendous lot of packing and emptying my old apartment...

It may not be a big issue to the most people, but to me, it feels really strange to pack everything up, and to empty your wardrobe to nothing from where it always used to be...
It's so strange...
Just the shell left... 


Bye-bye, no. 21...
I'm so lucky that I have a lot of great friends who offered me to help with the moving, and even a lot of best-of-wishes from around...
And so therefore; I wish you all welcome to my new no. 33! :)



The view over the city is amazing!

I don't wanna reveal to much about it yet, since there's a lot of stuff to be done with it, so in the meantime; I'll  keep you on hold with that! And as you know from my instagram these last days, more is to be told from where I'm now... good night, people! :)

























Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)