My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 10. mai 2013

Long time...

...no see... :) I know you've heard me say this before, but I've been so busy lately, I haven't even been able to post nearly anything to you guys:) I want to thank you all for still clicking on to my blog, and checking in here to see, if there was anything new from me:) I have a lot to tell you guys about, due to stuff that has been going on, but just as for now, I wanna share some beautiful inspiration with you: this editorial, which where the hair is inspired by something not-just-styled, as to hair creativity is about. 

Hair can be a lot of things, and this style is more true to the hair technician in me. I won't say too much about it, just have a look and be thrilled by all the beauty in between the lines; 

"Modern Monochrome"; INTERMISSION MAGAZINE

Shot by; John Scarisbrick
Model; Janice Seinen Alida
Styled by; Tom Van Dorpe
Hair by; Erika Svedjevik
Make up by; Benjamin Puckey

Loveit...









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)