My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 31. mai 2013

It's so beautiful here...

...that I in between don't believe my eyes! If you're open to inspiration, you'll find it everywhere here! One of the locations we were on where The Tanah Lot Temple -it's a holy temple located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometers from Denpasar. The temple is located on a large offshore rock formation which has been shaped by the ocean tide through the years. It's really old; they believe the temple to derive from the 15th century priest Nirartha, to function as a holy place to honour the Balinese Sea gods...
























Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)