My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

onsdag 13. februar 2013

A day off, and then...

Sunday shoot! Though it's kind of a day off, it's a really nice day to have a shoot on! There's no rush to anything, just a lovely mood! Studio of the day was as you can see, actually home @ the photographer's place; Ida.


As you can see, she's obsessed with flowers! 

She and her boyfriend has a lovely appartment! I can't wait to get to a place of my own! 

A good run into the shoot, and we had some problem with the camera, good luck to that your partner also by accident work as a photographer! ;P


It's such a shame that I can't show you the finished result due to later on's eventually publish, but it strikes me how different things seems from standing on the side of the camera to what will become the result! ;) Haha! :)) 



LOVE IT! :D





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)