My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 25. februar 2013

Ding-dong, woop-woop! Swooosh! Monday and yet another week(end) over!

Things has been moving so fast lately I haven't been able to update you guys in a while -so sorry! :) Thank you so much for longing after it! I finally have some time "off" so I went to Utvik in Nordfjord where my grandparents lives, to take a time out and just breathe and exist. Heres a look with the view and updates about what has been going on lately;



A lot of things is going on and different projects that I have been working on -unfortunately I can't either tell you about it or show you results of these shoots until later on, so until then you'll have to deal with just "behind the scenes..." ;)





This I can tell you about; guess what's up; our new Collection of Adam og Eva. This year we actually reach our 40th anniversary, so it's exciting to see where we're going ahead in the future! At the prep I was called in as an assistant, which was quite kind of going down old memory lane...  

Eirik was cutting...

Oh yes; bleach, bleach and more bleach; both me and Tonje had our task to do! ;)


The great trio Birger, Eirik and Ann-Christin in lead for the whole project -an honour to assist:)



So happy and eager to see what things will turn out to be -that's a funny thing about working creatively... 
Discussing the result -are we, or aren't we...?
As alway with a day of prep; there's always so much towels to both wash and fold -being the assistant for the day -guess who had to do it?! ;)
Wrapping up! Finally;)

This week that passed I spent a lot of time in the salon, and I was so happy about a lot of the things I got to do there, so I just had to show you one of my top, favourite clients -hope you like! Here's Kristin for you;

After testing and trying different things in her haircut, we've gotten to this bobbylicious kind of approach to her hair. Lately we've been paying a lot of attention to her fringe or "bangs" as they say in NYC -I'm excited to see where we're going with this! ;) 




Do you see all of her electrified hairs standing out?! That's what wearing a woolen dress does to your hair in the wintertime! ;D




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)