My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

onsdag 15. januar 2014

New year, new ways of doing things...


 As the lucky hairstylist I am, to be on the Redken Team Norway, at the beginning of each year we always have some training to update and to seek inspiration. This time, we had the great honour of having Ellen Lawlor over for a visit, and she had a lot of goodies to teach us! It was an amazing two days, and I'll encourage everybody who has the opportunity to learn from her, to jump on a class! as the unlucky sole I am, my camera broke down, so please excuse me for my bad iPhone-quality!








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)