My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 6. januar 2014

What a great way to start a new week and year on...

and a  happy new year to you all! :)

Due to just recently publication, I can't post the whole editorial, but I would really urge you guys to go and get the latest issue of Personae which is out now! I'm so, so happy and humble to post this to you, that I actually can't explain it in words, but collaborating with one of Norway's biggest names in our industry is a true privilege to me, and I'm so excited to share this with you! We even got the cover!

Styling and Make-up; Pauline Nærholm
Hair; Me:)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)