My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 13. februar 2014

Wow...!

Four weeks passed like a swoosh! over my head since my last post -the last half of the last year has been so busy, I'm striving to keep you guys updated, but I can see you're following me on my instagram, so I'm really grateful for that and all of your likes!:) Thanx!:))

My camera is also out of business, so I hope you bear with me on the picture quality;)

Here's my four-week-cabaret-update;

Some weeks ago I did this shoot for a new brand called AoE -I can't say it enough; They really have a cool thing going on, you should try them out! Sustainable, Norwegian, properly expensive and fair-trade are clues and words for description!

Photo by; Simon Skreddernes


Then came our new FashionWeek; OsloTrend. And here I did the hair for the opening show by Kristine Vikse




As i were lucky to do the catalogue for Moods Of Norway's AW'14 Collection, I were honoured to be lead with a good colleague of mine on the team for their show during Oslo Trend. You can see pictures from backstage here!





As from time to time I'm working on projects I can't tell you so much about, but… I promise it's exciting and I'm gonna post to you when it's about to come up! Gosh, how much working with hair can bring in to your life!



Simon -this is the man I did the AoE-shoot with! He's probably one of the most awesome guys I know -hardworking, kind, a real pro- and finesse-kind-of-photographer. Such a privilege to get to know people in this business personally, grow friendship and have a lot of fun together @ work! 

I love my job… <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)