My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

onsdag 10. april 2013

You guys know...

... how busy I am, right? I'm sorry! I haven't been able to post to you guys these last days! And I'm so happy to see that you're actually checking in here to see if there's anything new! AwEsOmE! :D A little boring I know, but from these latest shoots I've been to, I'm not able to show you anything, 'cause it's a secret. But I'll tell as soon as I can! ;) Meanwhile, here's something phenomenal for you to look at! I really like how the shape of the hair is giving the dynamic contrast against the straight, graphic lines!

Loveit! 

HIGH CONTRAST -FASHION MAGAZINE / may issue (Canada)

Photo and Art. Direction; Chris Nicholls
Model; Samantha Rayner
Styled by; Zeina Esmail
Hair and make-up artist; Greg Wencel












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)