My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

onsdag 3. april 2013

I'm very often called...

... the "Bag Lady" of my closest friends and colleagues. You can often see me dragging suitcases, bags, and all of that kind of a hairstylist's stuff all around! I therefore just had to post this! The name of the editroial is striking, and of course, I love everything about it! It really shows that you don't have to have the most expensive set design to make something really knocking shit... enjoy this you guys! :)

Lady Baglady -by Nikolai Biryukov

Photo by; Nikolai Biryukov
Model; Ranya Mordanova
Hair by; Ernesto Montenovo
Makeup by; Marina Keri
Styled by; Stella Gosteva

Reblog from fashiongonerogue.com













Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)