My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

lørdag 30. mars 2013

So for my future...

... to be, it could be a lot of things. It strikes me, especially when on a holiday like easter is, it's kind of a travel-for-thought; it's the kind of a holiday which is quite enough to let you think, but open to a lot of possibilities; in no other way but positive, it turned into something I wouldn't expect it to be. 

I've told you guys earlier that there has been a lot of death in my family these last couple of years, and it leaves you to a certain state of mind where and/or how, to value what you've got and what you want for your life and future. A couple of days back, we went up north to help my grandma clean out her moms' ( my great grandma's) house; it put things in perspective -you know; going down that memory-lane, memories coming back up. A part of all of those things I experienced as a kid, led to who I am today, so I'm just really utterly thankful for that! Beauty and inspiration comes from a lot of places and happenings in your life...







Being a kid growing up to learn showing respect and credibility to the elder, I'm really inspired by lived life and life-long experiences, getting advice, and seeking for answers in your past. It all leads me to good old Mark Twain's old saying, which I think should be standing out there for all of us who's reaching for our goals;


As my grandma always has been saying; "I've always grabbed every chance I've been given -it's the best way to success! You may not be given the same chance again, or for a long time of period...".

Word out...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)