My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

tirsdag 16. april 2013

Heavily wakening...

... and light morning! I really enjoy the fact that there's light outside when I wake up! :) I really had a hard time getting up now -I guess it's like so when you're working late nights... anyway -here's something light and dreamy for you! Love the graphicness of this, and I think it's so fun, when other hairstylist has been inspired by the same thing I've been inspired by myself... :)

ETHEREAL -5th anniversary issue of DRESS TO KILL

Photo by; Lily and Lilac
Model; Ishie Wang
Styled by; Nadia Pizzimenti
Hair and make up by; Sabrina Rinaldi
Assistant Styling; Christian Allaire










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)