My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

onsdag 9. januar 2013

One of my favorite artsy cutting-clients!

Wanted to post this to you guys last night when I came home, but I was so tired so I didn't manage to push myself into it...

I really wanted you to tell you about this lady, cause she's actually my oldest client, and also one of those who dare's the most! She's a great person to be around, and she got a great eye for shape, lines and an artistic expression! 

Meet my sweet Great Grandma Ragna! She comes by bus (or by car herself!) from a town outside Oslo...







1 kommentar:

  1. Så utrolig flott og tøff bestemoren din er Lars, kjempe morsomt!

    Klem Julie

    SvarSlett

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)