My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

onsdag 9. januar 2013

Today's morning Redken Winter Tip!

You guys now how long my hair is, right? These last weeks have been really shitty as for my hair goes; tangles, knots, dry and stressed out in a way, typical winter hair! -I almost forgot about this wonder product, so I wanted to tell you guys about it!


Redken's Color Extend radiant-10 is a true winter-must-have! It gives your hair everything it need's; lightweight, color protection, enhanced shine, flexibility, a little moisture, some strength -a really boosting kind of detangler! 

You can literally spray your winter-worries away! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)