My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 14. januar 2013

A weeks' view of shoots, Redken training and mo-o-ore! ;)

The last week has been kind of a blast -oh yes! I meant that in a good way! ;) I've been literally working 24/7, but my oh my it has been fun! And I've learned so much! Oh goodness...

So, one of the big things that were on this week was the training I had with Redken this friday...

A lot of prep, and...



I really had to plan for this...

This doll was my week's best friend -got to play a lot with her! ;)


I've learned new ways of doing braids -awesome!! 



Then on saturday...

We've started our super secret project, and I'm so excited to see this project up and running! ;)

My beloved and trusted PA! Maya -I wouldn't made this week without you! And I love you! :-*
We always need to check to see if we're on the right track...

The photographer's assistant, finally chillin'...


Ouchhh! ;) Okay, so a little teaser for you guys! ;)
We finished the shoot, I spent that evening on the couch, and then on sunday...

Ding-dong! ;) New shoot! ;) And...
I'm SOOO looking forward to post this to you guys when it launches!! 

New profile picture for my FB?
Gotta go home cause...

New shooooot! ;)
New promo-pictures for a new music artist; Alida! Soon to be released! ;))


Oh...

And here's my good friend Storm -stylist of the day! ;)


It's always nice when new friendships are made:)

AttACK! ;))



It's a WRAP!! ;D


GOOD NIGHT! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)