My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 1. juli 2013

I know! It's...

too long ago! :) Well, as my life is crazy-hectic-always-on-the-run-to-do-or-se-or-work-some, sometimes, there will be some time in between my posts! Hope you all will forgive me! Especially now after I've moved, I have to reorganize and all that! Yesterday, Kevin Azzopardi hosted a clearance sale at the salon, and because I haven't had time in ages to shop or prioritize anything about myself lately, I thought I should go! Lucky me found myself a new lovely-to-wear awesome-blue t-shirt-like, and so therefore I had to play a little. Love the fact that the designer used easy-recycable paper bags to hand off the good stuff! 








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)