My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

tirsdag 11. juni 2013

So...

... back in Norway and back @ my new no. 33 <3 Turning 28 today, I'm really feeling grateful for been given the chance and opportunity to go on a combined work and holiday to Bali -it has been an amazing experience!

I've been hanging with really cool people...



I've been working on amazing locations...

Having a LOT of fun! :))

Learned alot about Balinesian cooking...

I've learned and experienced so much about their culture...
How they practice what they believe in...


I realize I have friends for life...

And so therefore I feel really lucky, and thankful.
We have a lot to learn from the far East...

Namaste.










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)