My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 1. mars 2013

Just a little skip in the time-machine...

...and then back to the 1600'es! Or is it? We've all seen different kinds of editorials where the team get their inspiration from different kinds of eras. It seems especially the period ranging from the 1600-1700'es, also known as the Baroque Period, or as named here; "Barock" is still due to be played with! I really like the playness of this, and the way they play with what's old but still modern. I hope you agree with me when I shout out that I; LOVE IT! This is also a little "old", but since I think it's so awesome and the fact that the snow is still on the ground I'll post this to you...

GRAZIA FRANCE -Dec. Issue'12

Photo; Honer Akrawi
Models; Maria Flávia Ferrari and Alexandra Tikerpuu
Styled by; Julie Pailhas
Make up; Fusako Okuno

Pieces ranging from Lanvin, Stella McCartney, Givenchy and Balmain.















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)