My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 4. januar 2013

New Years SUPER HOT REDKEN MUST HAVE! :)

How's your winter hair doing?! Mine is awful! Since it was launched, I've been testing this, and it's really a cool tool to use in different ways! Redken's  "two smooth 03" is exactly what it says; two in one. It contains a smoothing serum and a strength enhancer for weakened lengths. It tames flyaways, smooths and protects. Great at this time of year when your pulling on and off sweathers, wearing coats and jackets that rub on your hair -and the scarves you know! ;) 


As said so; it's truly a must-get for long hair this season -don't forget when blowdrying! And for all of those of you who have little in cash after Christmas; this product is so concentrated it will literally last a year, if not more! Also good to mix and layer with other Redken products! 

Have a nice first new years weekend! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)