My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 3. januar 2013

New Year -new Redken Color-kick-start!

My first day back at the salon I had a great kick-start, and I got to color a good friend and colleague of mine! This is Sofia and she was so happy with her red new self, that she sent me this picture;


You don't have to dare to go red, but just try out something new! Color is a great way to "get new", and it's not permanent! It's a great way to give yourself a new look! And it's absolutely possible to have variations in whatever it is you're having! Go see your hairstylist and

HAPPY COLORING! :))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)