My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 2. desember 2013

Finally, I can reveal them...

The 1. of december is already passed and therefore we're allowed to reveal our contribution for our Norwegian Hairdressing Awards 2014 -here's my contribution for the category Avant Garde. 

It's funny how creativity takes you through different stages and ways of working with hair -it's an endless fabric to be worked around -again and again...

Photo; Ole Musken
Model; Caroline Marie / Team Models
Styling; Tommy Løland
Make up; Storm Pedersen
Hair Ass; Ina Nilsen Hakestad / Adam og Eva Grensen








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)