My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

tirsdag 10. desember 2013

Even if I REALLY look forward to Christmas...

...I also look forward to next spring! It makes me think back about this year, and things that were published. For example; this editorial we did this spring, and were lucky to get printed in the Norwegian fashion magazine for youngsters;  Det Nye -this autumn.

PURPLE HAZE

Photo; Solveig Selj
Model; Malin Pettersen
Styling; Lotte Shepard / Pudder Agency
Makeup; Linda Wickmann / Pudder Agency
Hair; me / Adam og Eva / Redken
Hair ass; Maya Katrine Røe / Adam og Eva










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)