My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 18. mars 2013

Windy monday...

...and in Bergen I am. Being lucky to work with my favorite fabric, I'm also able to travel away from home and still be able to bring my work with me. I'm in Bergen to follow my mom, who's having a severe operation on her back, so in between blood-samples and meetings with her surgeon, we strolled around in this beautiful yet windy, town. The spring is already here, and being the long-haired boy I am, I dropped my beenie and let my hair flow freely -I just loved it! I felt so free, and all my worries considering my mom's operation literally blew out of my mind. I wanted you guys to have the same feel, so here's something flowing and beautiful for you to lend your eyes on! :)

"SKY" -S MODA March 9th issue

Photo by; Andrew Yee
Model (and singer); Sky Ferreira
Hair by; Thanos Samaras
Make up by; Fablola
Styled by; Chabela Garcia -featuring 3.1 Philip Lim, Dries Van Noten and Isabel Marant











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)