My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 14. mars 2013

I hope for...

a bloomy spring! Love the fact that the sun is here already! A couple of months back in time it wasn't but now -tadah! Some weeks ago I did a shoot, and as usual I'm not able to post stuff to you guys until it's ready or it's launched so I wrote a short notice 'bout this in "A weeks' passed update... SWOOOSH!" -I haven't gotten to the part where to give a name for it... any suggestions?! ;) Feel free to send me one! ;) ENJOY!

Photo; Tord-Erik Andresen
Model; Yasmin Avalo @EBModels
MUA; Tove Eggen
Styling; Marte Økelsrud
Hair; me
Hair ass; Christine Colombo Nilsen













Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)