My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 22. november 2012

Studio cozyness...


...is always fab! Yesterday we were shooting a spec we're really excited about! The studio was good old Studio 11 -I seriously feel like home there! ;)) Today I was working with Linda, Marte and Tommy! It was great! :))

Unpacking the products...

There's always some waiting -I should get Colombo to do my table more often -it has never been so organized! 
This girl is always sweet... :)
"Wardrobe" of the day... 
I always think it's so funny when the photographer is getting his gear out! They do all sorts of odd stuff to get it right... :)
Discussing the light...


A bit into the shoot and the table that was nice'n clean... yeah! ;)

Instagrammin'!


This thing cost like a half year salary for me! :P
Just a little break...
We're on it! ;)
Snuggle time!

Ever thought about how beautiful all the backdrops in a studio is gathered?! :)

Nice weekend to you all! :))


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)