My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 26. november 2012

Mondays sometimes...


...hit me like a BIG BANG! As much as I do know for sure it will, it always does! Especially considering the past week as usual has been busy and hectic! :P This morning I was going to a meeting, but it was so dark, so I just had to light it up a little...


This is from yesterday's shoot with LindaMarte and Tommy -we had a great time! It has been a lot of behind the scenes for you guys to read, but I just had to show you, cause it's always so cozy to share! I look forward till the retouch is done, then I CAN SHOW YOU! :))

The table is a bit more mezzy than thursday's...

A pretty big set! We were so happy from the start! This was really going to be great! :))

Marte is doing a little research, and besides her is Mari, the photo-assistant of the day! She truly is the sweetest thing ever! Always positive, and happy -cheering the crew up! Always nice to have her around! :))
Always some texting that needs to be done...


I couldn't keep myself from adding these series of photos of that photographerfixingstuffthing! I always get so fascinated by that! They probably think that of my stuff too, right...?! ;)




Haha...! :))

The sweetest -right?:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)