My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

lørdag 22. februar 2014

I’m so proud…

… to present to you the second edition of Tablau Paper;


Photo by; Tove Sivertsen - Styling by; Christina Ledang - Make up; Tomas Erdis - Hair; Lars Eriksen Eitran

For all those of you who don't know what it is, heard of it or seen it -I urge you to run to your nearest Adam og Eva Salon as we have it distributed throughout the country. 
This edition will also be available at selected stores in Bergen, Trondheim and Oslo.

It has been a thrill to work with the creatives behind; Tove Sivertsen, Silas Kjølmoen Henriksen 
and Christina Ledang.
As for this edition we we're lucky to have THE Erjona! Amazing to work with her - love my job!

Hope you get to enjoy this issue!
Love...


1 kommentar:

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)