My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 15. juli 2013

The small things...

...or "short" if you like -really matter! Being a "grown up" kid, boy, guy, man, hairstylist, whatever(?!) -really makes you aware of the very clichéous fact that time really moves fast! Even to workaholics like me, family is something that's valuable, something I appreciate and miss when it gets too much time in between every time I see them!


Here's my brother which you've met before, and my sister in law (I call her that though they're not engaged -yet!;) They came at the end of last week and stayed a couple of days -a thrill to have them here! Though not for long -precious, valuable time spent together... 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)