My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 6. desember 2012

Sometimes...

... reality and family call upon you. These last days I haven't been able to write anything to you guys -the only reason being that it has been so much stuff going on, but without having so much to do with hair. Still, I want to tell you about my life and all the people in it, cause it's so important to the whole of it!

My step-grandma passed away last week, and because I feel close to her, I just had to travel home to say good bye...
She's also an old craftswoman, knitting and sewing and doing several types of craftwork with her hands, so I feel we're attached by being craftsmen.

I'm always so fascinated by old people that know their stuff, and that have a lot to teach away! I really think we should listen to what they say...

Desember is upon us, sowhen I arrived at my mom and step dad's place I ws so moved by how lovely everything was decorated... no surprise though;)
When you looses somebody that are close to you, those small things really starts to mean a lot! My mom had made an omelette to me as a late night supper -I appreciated that greatly! love comes in all shapes, sizes and forms... 
The day came, and we had to go there; the church, the funeral, the tears... and all worth it!
Just the way hair is perishable, so is also we, and that's where the beauty is I think... A funeral is an act of great love, a prominent way of saying goodbye, and put somebody you care deeply about to rest...


That night, we had supper at my mom's, and my sister in law (yes, I call her that, though they're not vowed yet!;) ,she brought this red velvet cheesecake, and it was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! She's awesome on her gestures, always giving us a treat like that!


On the plane back home to Oslo, the sun suddenly arised, it was just so preeeeeeetty! <3
I did a lttle hair at a shoot, got home, had a powernap, and then I went to Schrøders, where the "old" guys at the salon have a tradition of eating, drinking, having fun and catching up, early in December.

So good to be back to everyday-life after a funeral! I'm really lucky to have the greatest colleagues to work with in a lovely company! Don't know what I would do, if it hadn't been for them! I always get reminded by this fact when we have these gatherings, and get-together-events!

So lovely to feel love for the people you work with!
We share everydaylife, happiness and sorrows and are true, true friends at the same time! <3<<3<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)