My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 21. desember 2012

Bizzi Christmas update! ;)

I realize that the whole of december has been pretty crazy bizzi -therefore; also my posts in here has been with a little draft of time in between:) Sorry 'bout that! ;) As my first day of Christmas' vacation is officially hereby from today, I'll start to post again and up-date you about what has been going on, this is from sunday, and we did how-toos for IsaDora -it was pretty crazy!  

We started so early that the trams hadn't started to run yet, not even the run boards showed anything! ;) You see, our location for the shoot was Farris Bad which is located in Larvik, a couple hours of driving from Oslo -so we had to start early to get there in time.

Ofcourse; being the bag-lady as I am, I had a "ton" of suitcases and bags with me -all the equipment I needed! That's the thing about hair; you never know when you need that tong or clip or comb...

Our Starlet model Amanda was briefed during our car-ride -I love multitasking! :))

The weather was pretty bad, both raining, snowing and being slippery at the same time, we were a little worried about making it...

Finally there, we were amazed how awesome it was! Have a look!

Caused by both misbookings and electricity challenges, we weren't able to finally get started shooting until 2-3 o'clock! We knew this was bad, but just kept on going...

After getting the first shot done, a lovely lunch and redoing the hair, we started to close in on our next take. We had moved from the conference room to the fantastic Fritsøe Suite! It may not look so awesome by the scenery here, but boy oh boy! ;)
Next! ;)





New change! ;) Waves with gold! I look forward to get myself a better camera to show you details better, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not spoiling your moment of surprise! :)

Let me remind you guys of the very fact that we had been working on this shoot since 9 in the morning and had a 2 hour drive before that -at this time the clock started to close in on midnight, so a coffee break seamed reasonable! 

Finally! The LAST one! 3 o'clock in the morning and soon totally wiped out, the whole bunch of us were giggling and laughing till we almost fainted! The restaurant downstairs is such a cool place and so we had to this one here! Check out the lamps! ;)

Good NIGHT! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)