My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 7. mars 2014

Yesterday was a really...

…fun day! :) We did the show for Redken's Relaunch of their new styling line -it was amazing! Can't wait till I get the photos from the show, and I'll post them to you guys! 

Arriving at my home, I just felt for a chill down, and some times the best way of doing that is just to look at something nice and inspiring! Check out this lovely, and funny cool editorial from Commons & Sense Magazine. (posted on fashiongonergue.com). It features the Dutch model Anouk de Heer, shot by Naomi Yang, Styled by Shino Itoi and all suited up in  Diesel Black Gold’s spring 2014 collection. Gosh I look forward to this spring!

Happy week end! 








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)