My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 1. november 2013

Sometimes...

… inspiration is given through a word, sentence, poem or an image. very often, I like to pick inspiration from non-visually things -it leaves you with just the feel of it. In many ways you can connect inspiration and feel in many ways -some are more often used as they're historically strong and has a lot of that historic "weightness"attached to it. As the word "MUSE" -which if you look that upon the web, it will lead you to a L-O-T of articles, imageries and of course; editorials; yet is this a little "old" but as the word being much much older; I find it worthy to post to you guys; if you'll have a close look, the hair is different from image to image, and setting to setting -can you get the feel of that…? Love it…

"A Muse You Can Use" -W Magazine / March 27, 2013
Photo; Willy Vanderperre
Style; Olivier Rizzo




















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)