My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

tirsdag 17. september 2013

You probably thought...

I've evaporated from earth's surface or something, but I've not! I promise! I've just been working a LOT and also been having the role as an interior decorator now that I've finally gotten my own appartment, my life's SO(!) hectic, I don't know how to get everything around! You know how it is?! Or I guess you know how I AM!! Hahahah!! :D Well... lately I've been engaged in a lot of projects I'm not able to blog or give any tease about at all... Some times some of my work is ahead to a publishing date, and especially everybody being so active with their instagram nowadays, (which I love!), we, as creatives, are some times being prohibited to post anything at all! (I hate it...)

I love to blog for you guys, hope you can forgive me for not posting a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g for 7 weeks now! So sorry... 

One of this summer's highlights was this shoot where we did the cover for Margaret Berger's new singel Human Race -I've always been a fan, and this was my first time working with her -phenomenal! 

Thank you so much for an awesome day! LOVED IT!





Photo; Pål Laukli
Photo Ass; Henrik Beck Kæmpe og Sofia Lis Sterner
Styling; Storm Pedersen
MUA; Trude Mokkelbost
Hair ass; Kristine Framnæs

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)