My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

tirsdag 9. juli 2013

One of the things...

... that's awesome about being here with my grandparents at their place, is that they actually have a lot of cool shops that has great offers on clothing, vintage and second hand around here! The exact fact that they're not in a big city, makes it much more accessible for me to get to the great bargains before everybody else does! My greatest buy this trip is this bag from greatly old and norwegian Ricco Vero! If you've only heared about them but not come to the point where you've checked them out -you should really do it as soon as possible! I love their history, and it truly stands for design, hard work and good quality! They have a great summer sale, and a lot of goodies to get your hands on! I haven't used this bag yet, but I already LOVE IT!! 








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)