My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

fredag 19. juli 2013

July it is,and work is crazy...

or maybe it's just my everydaylife that's hectic? Why did I ever think that this was going to be a "quite" month?! Ofcourse, getting my new place (read; appartment) together, doesn't make it less hectic! Anyway -yesterday was a lovely day,and since I were so happy with my outfit, I thought I'd post this to you before having a long weekend back home in Bodø, celebrating my grandma's birthday...






Shorts; second hand, UFF Underground
Vest; From a vintage-loving friend of mine
T-shirt; H&M
Belt; ZARA
Leather bracelet; H&M






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)