My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

søndag 24. mars 2013

Then Easter came...

I don't know how it is for you guys, but to me, it seems that time is just freakin' flying away! After getting home from Bergen, I've been so busy both with meetings, clients and stuff @ the salon, -and-(!) events, so I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to, but anyway; 
thanks to my favorite flying company Norwegian I'm able to blog from the sky as I'm on my way home to my sweet home town Bodø. I need some time with my family now after everything that's happened, but I won't fail you; I promise to post to you guys as I'm round and about. Here's some clean and calm, sleek and graphic eye-candy for you, it is Easter after all... ;)

Photo by; Gregory Allen
Model; Vasilisa Pavlova 
Fashion direction by; Pamela Ocampo
Style by; Nick Nelson featuring Marc Jacobs, Fendi and Balenciaga

@ the stunning location of Naucalpan, Mexico









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)