My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 4. mars 2013

After spending a whole week with...

... my grandparents, I feel so good about myself! I got to relax, sleep, have a good week of rest and I always feel so welcome by them! I guess you guys didn't know, but my grandma is actually a tailor, and her favorite material is something we have a lot in our country; wool. 
I was so inspired by the material after being with her, she also shipped with me a lot of great garments, so when I came back to the big city, and came a cross this, well then... here it is! :)

DION LEE - Contribution and Australian winner of The International Woolmark Competition

Photo; Stephen Ward
Model; Cassi Van Den Dungen
Art Direction; Kate Rogers

-repost from fashiongonerogue.com

















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)