My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

tirsdag 13. november 2012

When crazy settles...

After a week (and weekend!) working like a maniac, monday hit, and I suddenly realized my appartment looked like a crazy mess! Just have a look on what my table looked like!; 
Picture of shame... but as a fact that this blog is about b-e-h-i-n-d my scenes, I'm gonna admit it! ;)

So after getting a ton of paperwork done, I finally got to sit down and do research for several shoots ahead. Suddenly I came across this beauty, so I just had to tell you 'bout her -isn't she
AH-MAZING!? This is what you get when you combine famous Mick Jagger and great-gorgeous Jerry Hall; Georgia May Jagger -shot by Jason Kibbler for Harper's Bazaar Australia dec'12. She was ranked one of 17 hottest rockstar daughters by ultimateclassicrock.com in september, represented by TESSmanagement; She really inspire me to long for summer , and go all ooomphy-pooomphy on hair -enjoy! :)










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)