My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

torsdag 25. oktober 2012

What a day!

12 hour days isn't exactly new to me, but... OMG! When the alarm rang me up this morning I had to check the clock twice;
But yes, it was exactly what I feared! Today's shoot was for  Stella, and I really had  looked forward til it cause the team was going to be great;


Linda, who you already know, and fabulous Malin, "new" in business, but she's  doing great!



An of course  It's always pleasant when we meet and work:)


We had to dress warm, cause...




All of us who brought wool to wear were really glad to...








The light was delicate and perfect!






I really look forward to...


...show these to you! :))


We also were really early finished! YaY! Nothing wrong in that, riiiight...? :) I had to laugh after packing up... everything seemed so empty...! ;D

Bye-bye! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)