My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

søndag 14. oktober 2012

"So Lars -what is it that drives you? Where do you get your inspiration from?"

I always start to laugh or giggle when clients or colleagues ask me this question; the reason why is because the answer is very easy; that I get inspiration from everywhere! I know it's a really blonde (sorry, guys... ;) thing to say, but still...

It's like the other day here, when I was running home to get some products for a shoot, I suddenly bumped into this amazing girl with amazing hair! I hope you know and are aware of the very fact that beauty's actually everywhere, as for inspiration...






There is so much inspiration around us -can you see it?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)